Skip to main content

Obligatory "Welcome" Post

well, there's a first time for everything right? I remember in like 7th grade I was dead set that a friend of mine and I would start a blog together, write about our daily happenings, be so amusing and amazing that we become famous within a matter of days, and we finally could live the life we always dreamed of. Did we do that? No, and I don't even talk to the girl anymore. Wow, way to be dramatic. 
Anyway, I am starting a blog now, with deep intent to stay anonymous, and live the life I'm currently living, including a little more passionate rambling on a random website. 
I like watching things. I think anyone who has ever met me will attest to this, and honestly, I'm proud of it. I love movies, television, vines (RIP) and pretty much any other media I can shove into my eyeballs. (Apparently, I also love gruesome metaphors, but that's beside the point) 
I just want to find someplace to rant about my feelings towards things I watch. I'll avoid 300-page essays on that one vine where that one guy goes "wow" and stick to longer-form content though. Let me know when you like a post and hopefully, I'll do more of that format, although I'm warning you- this page is first and foremost for me. HA boom roasted. 

-Mae

Comments